Meeting people all over the world and discussing their challenges I find one issue keeps standing out, lack of energy. I can sympathize with these people because I use to work in IT and found myself tired all the time. I would workout, train in Martial Arts but still was not feeling energetic.
Taking courses learning about health and wellness I was able to understand how our bodies work. I was able to change my nutrition, exercise, sleep, reduce my stress levels right away. I was able to see my energy increase in the matter of a couple of days. I’m sure you’re asking how did I do it, I’m going to give you 7 Easy Steps on How to Increase Your Energy.
1) Sleep – go to bed at 10:30pm in your local time zone. This way you get your proper sleep and if there are no other blocking factors or health issues you will start to build energy.
2) Nutrition- Make sure you are eating Certified Organic Whole Foods (Proteins, Carbohydrates, and Fats) in the right ratio for you unique Metabolic Type.
3) Hydration – Makes sure you are drinking good quality water Evian, Fuji…etc ½ your body weight in pounds in ounces per day
4) Exercise – Make sure you have a properly designed exercise program that meets with your lifestyle and fitness goals. Remember train don’t drain
5) Harmony – Your life should be in Harmony, don’t take on what you can’t handle. We all have 24 hours in a day 8 hours for sleep, 8 hours for work (most of us) and 8 hours left over.
6) Stinken thinken – Too many of us get caught up in what is going on in our lives. We keep going over and over situations that consume us. These thoughts can manifest physically over time if not dealt with.
7) Have Fun – Last but not least have fun and take time each day to have fun.
These are just simple steps you can start implementing in your life immediately. There are more advance techniques that I do recommend to people. For those of you who want more information sign up for my e-letter which gives more advance techniques at http://www.knssconsulting.com
Love & Chi
Brandon Krieger H.L.C. level 2, C.M.T.A. ®, N.W.S.